- An article on the National Peanut Festival found here.
- An article entitled "Life is Literary" published by Suite T, a blog by Southern Writer's Magazine
- A poem "The Cricket's Song" published by Deep South Magazine.
- A short story "The Kinisey File" published by Deep South Magazine.
- A poem "I Stand Alone" published by Wisdom Crieth Without.
- A flash fiction piece "Rowena" published by The Story Shack - publication date TBA.
- A free collection of poetry Psalms of Me found here.
- A free collection of short stories Collecting Light found here.
- Both are also available free at Barnes and Noble's website.
- Both are available for review on Goodreads.
Inspired by the man after God's own heart, Psalms of Me reads much like Psalms in the Bible. Psalms of Me immolates David's cry out for God but from a contemporary woman's view. From a full moon to a simple flower, Psalms of Me offers a new perspective of life and the infinite God.
Collecting Light is a series of short stories that shows life in a unique way reaching others through the ordinary in order to find the extraordinary. From everyday occurrences, to letters, to medieval fiction, these pages are filled with words that recognize and embrace abundant life.